Our team is looking for someone that is an excellent communicator who will help Disco’s customers set-up and launch their culture programs with Disco. Disco’s Customer Success Specialist understands the importance of each customer, uses compassion to foster a relationship with them and actively listens to their needs. They adapt quickly and can recognize issues that need to be escalated in order to come to the best resolution for the customer and the brand. They build authentic relationships with our customers and act as their advocate within the Disco team. The emphasis of this position will always be on creating an amazing experience for our customer. This position is perfect for someone who enjoys getting into the details, loves challenges, problem solving, and welcomes a blend of both technical and customer-facing needs.
- Assist customers with set-up and configuration of the Disco product.
- Collaborate with our sales team and internal marketing teams to produce custom program materials for customers.
- Field inbound support inquiries from customers via email and chat
- Replicating product issues communicated by the customer and sharing with the the global engineering and support team for resolution
- Be resourceful by working interdepartmentally to solve complex customer inquiries
- Close the feedback loop by sharing valuable customer insight across all departments
- Escalate common trends from calls and emails to ensure swift action is taken
- Collaborate and proactive in sharing feedback about necessary changes and updates that will help improve the customer experience
- Strong comprehension of software and systems used, and ability to navigate across multiple platforms when assisting customers
- Other ad hoc requests as communicated by Sales and Customer Success team leaders
What we’re looking for
- +2 years of experience in a customer success or support role.
- Experience with Zendesk, Jira, and Intercom (preferred but not required)
- Organized and capable of managing time with colleagues in different time zones
- Extremely friendly person who loves interacting with people, who is always calm, cool and collected
- Critical thinker who will use all resources to arrive at the best solution for the customer and brand
- Proactive and collaborative
- Active listener who is a determined problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must
- $25-35 per hour. Up to 40 hours per week
- Flexible schedule, hours, and scope of work
- Room to grow into customer success and/or sales leadership position
- Path to salaried employment if you help make our customers happy
If this job interests you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and what excites you about Disco.